Terms & Conditions
- The contract is between Lou-Lu Cakes and 'you' (the purchaser of the cake).
- By placing an order with Lou-Lu Cakes, through any medium, you are agreeing to these terms.
- These Terms & Conditions are what governs our relationship and any variances are enforceable only with written confirmation from both parties.
- When placing an order, confirmation will be provided via email or post. Please check carefully and notify, within 2 days of the date of the order, if incorrect.
- For all cake orders over £200.00 we require a non-refundable 20% deposit at time of ordering, the remainder 80% of the payment will then be paid on collection of the cake.
- Payment of the 20% booking deposit guarentees a time slot in our baking schedule and is therefore non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- For all other cake orders, payment is due at the time of collection.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any costs in excess of the 50% deposit already paid
- Cakes may be collected from 60 Hermitage Road, Woking GU21 8TQ on the agreed date/time
- Once collected, the cake is no longer the responsibility of Lou-Lu Cakes and we cannot be held liable for any interference with or damage to the completed cake(s).
- When placing an order, your personal details will be stored but only for use by Lou-Lu Cakes. They will not be distributed to a Third Party.
- Sugarpaste (the soft icing covering the cake) is not designed to be refrigerated and as such cakes with this icing should be stored in a cool dry place, preferably in the box they are supplied in. Refrigeration may cause colours to run.
- It is generally recommended to transport the cake on a piece of foam in the boot of a car or the footwell to keep it flat and 'contained' and keep the interior of the vehicle cool too.
- Lou-Lu Cakes cannot guarentee Nut-Free cakes and products.
- The cake may contain wires, jewels, dowlers and other non-edible products. It is yours or your caterers responsibility to ensure that these non-edible products are removed before serving the cake to yourself or your guests.
- Lou-Lu Cakes will endeavour to match any design or colour. All cakes are handmade and therefore differences may occur. We reserve the right to use our artistic judgemennt when designing and creating your cake and may need to adjust your order accordingly.
- Lou-Lu Cakes does not store the financial details of clients.