Frequently Asked Questions
- How much notice do you require?
- This is dependent on the type of cake you wish to order and the date it's required; as our cakes are made to order, a minimum of 7 days notice is required. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request, this is dependent on our current orders at that particular time but we will always do our best to help. During the summer months we are very busy, so to avoid disappointment please provide as much notice as possible. However, during the quieter months we are able to take more bookings at short notice, please call to inquire.
- How do I order a cake?
- The best way to contact Lou-Lu Cakes is via the contact form, as we are usually in the middle of either making or decorating a cake and cannot get to the phone.
- Do your cakes contain nuts?
- Although our sponge cakes do not contain nuts or nut products, Lou-Lu Cakes cannot guarentee that they are free from all traces of nuts.